16V Exhaust Video

Guest alexob53

Guest alexob53

Thought I would share the recent video I made of our 16V YBB exhaust! Hope you all enjoy!

Hey Alexob53....she sounds good!    If you are looking to upgrade the performance of your TC shoot me an email.  I have an awesome Stage II computer and upgraded BOV kit available for your TC which comes with easy to follow installation instructions.   The stage II module and BOV kit provide a fantastic increase in power and performance!  I also have a full (turbo back) upgraded exhaust for your car.  My email address is:  rick@rdiperformance.com    I specialize in these cars and have been modifying them since the early 90s.  If you aren't a member of the TC club of America you should join.  I write a technical column in the newsletter which provides maintenance tips and performance upgrade info.  I can put you in touch with Karleen who is the president of the club...super nice gal out in California where the club is headquartered.

-Rick

Definitely a different sound than any other of the Chrysler 2.2/2.5 engines I've ever heard. The muffler on my 16V TC had a hole in it, so I never got to hear what it sounded like (truly) in stock form. I can't wait to hear it uncorked! ;)

Not trying to sound negative Alex but your car isn't running to it's full potential.  Notice how it doesn't want to rev off of idle?  Of course you did, that's why you kept the revs above 2K most of your vid.  I would start by checking the ignition componants, plugs, wires, rotor, cap and timing.  Likely most of that stuff needs to be replaced. Try that then repeat the vid and we'll give it another listenB)