Late 1970's-1980's Buick Wire Wheel Hubcap Removal Key.

Jolly_John

I have a good condition, General Motors wire wheel hubcap removal key available. This is used to remove the factory hubcap locks on many Buick, Oldsmobile and

Cadillac wire wheel covers from the late 1970's well into the 1980's.This particular key is for Code "C" locks. The price is $25, INCLUDING shipping anywhere in the U.S. Thanks for looking.

ahwDSC00006.jpg

• 7 years later...

Hello, John Fatter. Thanks for contacting me again. The private message system here on the forum indicates that you didn't access the message that contained my complete answer. No problem, since you are new to the forum, and its ins and outs. Here is the private message I sent you, which was unopened:

Hi, John Fatter. As you noted, the ad I posted for the GM Code "C" hubcap key is about eight years old. This particular key was SOLD quite some time ago. However, I just checked my shelves, and saw that I do have another identical Code "C" key available for purchase. Just let me know, if you want to see a photo of this one I currently have here. 

As you can imagine, the pricing for these keys has changed a bit over the past eight years, coinciding with the growing popularity of the 1979 -85 GM cars like the RIVIERA, TORONADO, and ELDORADO. The Code C key that I currently have available for you is priced at $43, plus the shipping cost. If you give me your zip code, I can provide you with the exact cost of shipping. Thanks for checking in. John in Wisconsin 

So, please let me know if you're interested in purchasing this "second" key I have. Thanks. John