F/S: 1966 Chevrolet Caprice

Fresh 396, automatic, buckets, console.  Car is nice driver quality, very nice chrome and stainless.  Exterior wears its factory color Madeira Red (maroon) with light brown/tan interior.  This is my fathers car and it is located in Pahrump, NV.  $13,000.00

Please contact me directly (following board rules) as I am helping him with the sale - he does not text nor email.  I can provide photos to those interested but cannot get them to download to the forum today for some reason.

Thanks,

Warren

These are as good as it gets guys - I tried to walk my father through using his friends iPhone to take some pics and this is what I got  Old dog, new trick type thing.  I have seen and driven the car, if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

George, you are correct, the console was added by some previous owner.  We don't know much about this cars history, it was purchased out of New Mexico and the seller indicated it had been in New Mexico its entire life.  My cursory review of the VIN and data tag show it wears its correct exterior and interior colors and was a bucket seat, big block car (although from what I learned you cannot determine the exact ci or hp for chevrolet in 1966 from those sources). I may be incorrect, I am not a Chevy guy.  It is a column shift originally and was converted to floor.  It also has a tilt steering column but it is from a later model.  My dad bought it sight unseen and when it was unloaded from the car hauling trailer the engine had a rod knocking (fun times).  He scrapped the block as it was not salvageable and built the 396 which is in the car now (1966 block).  This is a driver that has had some work and modification done over the years - it is not a survivor nor advertised as such but aside from the wheels is mostly original.  If anyone wants to know more, get in line and PM me to set up a phone call.

Thanks