For Sale or Wanted: 1988 Olds Toronado Trofeo

Up for sale, is a 1988 Olds Toronado Trofeo.  it just earned its first junior in 2014 before the trailer it was riding in flipped on its roof, flattening the roof about 4 inches.  Very sad day for such a wonderful example of these rare cars.  The car suffered front end damage and roof and deck lid damage, all the windows are shattered or broken, that is the bad.  Now for the good...  it still runs and drives around just fine.  the interior is completely salvageable and none of the electronics in the dash or console , etc were damaged.    The engine and transmission are still in excellent working order.  I drove the car 5 miles in its current state to my storage shed, and if I had not been slouching down in the seat, you would have not known it was a total loss wreck. 

I have some excellent "before" pictures of the car, and I can snap some "after" pictures and provide to anyone that is interested.  The only reason I am trying to sell is I am having no luck finding a 2nd car to "meld" with this one.

OR!

Wanted:  a 1988 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo prefer something with a red interior to match my wrecked car.  Would like to have excellent exterior/ body.

Andy, sorry to hear of your loss.

Keep your spirits up:  it sounds like you're

managing well.  There must be some other

Toronado Trofeos out there if you keep up your search.

You should put an asking price in the ad;

also some contact information, such as a phone number.

(People who haven't joined the AACA Forum would

have no way to contact you otherwise.)

And since this forum reaches people in America,

Canada, Europe, and Australia, people will want to

know where the car is located--Oslo, Orlando, Ontario, or---?

• 3 weeks later...

Good Evening...

After a terrible issue with a computer upgrade at home, i am back to add my contact information.

If you would like to see photos of the car before or after, please shoot me an email directly to:

andyflagge@hotmail.com.

I am still looking for a good example to marry with this one to build another show car.  Please contact me at the above address and let me know what you have.

16 hours ago, SickieChickie said:

Are you still looking? I have a 1989 Toronado Trofeo. Maroon/Burgundy not red. 

Yes still looking..,. please email me what you have to my email address:  andyflagge@hotmail.com

Thanks

Andy

3 hours ago, Andy Flagge said:

Good Evening...

After a terrible issue with a computer upgrade at home, i am back to add my contact information..

Thanks, Andy!

You probably also want to add your location, since a buyer

will want to figure out transportation.  You can edit your original

posting, if you wish, so all the information is in one place.

• 1 year later...