the east coast Lincoln parts meet

larry butcher

If you are one of those guys or gals that sat back on Friday & Sat. and decided not to attend the meet, you missed something. Many good

parts( NOS , used and new) , "paper" (ads , owners manuals, wall art etc. Many deals made on Sat.  The vender did not have to haul home

and the car restorer or maintaining his car did not have to pay shipping ( if the part was there) . Next year?     Larry

• Like 1

3 hours ago, larry butcher said:

If you are one of those guys or gals that sat back on Friday & Sat. and decided not to attend the meet, you missed something. Many good

parts( NOS , used and new) , "paper" (ads , owners manuals, wall art etc. Many deals made on Sat.  The vender did not have to haul home

and the car restorer or maintaining his car did not have to pay shipping ( if the part was there) . Next year?     Larry

this was my first time at a swap meet for lincoln's and i'm sorry i didn't come to them sooner.iv wasted time and leg lots of leg work at big events,but now i know where to get the information and contacts on Lincolns.better late then never ? mike ;)