Woodgraining

Restore the Woodgraining on your dashboard and garnish moldings to SHOW QUALITY using the original factory process. Serving private collectors, restoration shops and discriminating museums. Contact Bob via email at wcc53@fcgnetworks.net wink.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...

GOOD ONE ROLF. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF QUOTE FOR A 39 ZEPHYR 3-WINDOW. AND CAN THE DASH BE UNBOLTED OUT OR IS IT WELDED IN? THANKS. DAVID

It is definitely unboltable in a 1941, because I have acquired a woodgrain vinyl graphic and am getting ready to try to apply it to the stripped and primered dash panel and glove box door in my '41, with some trepidation I admit, paid $55.00 for the decal, and never having tried to stretch it over all the curves and bumps in the dash board, I am a little intimidated for sure. I have a picture of an original '39 dash, would be glad to share it, e-mail me, Rolf

The photos are real red, But it is a reddish brown Mahogany Finish. These photos are not very accurate for color. l3.jpg <BR>Colors/Shades varied from car to car<BR>in most cases, depending on th woodgrainers style. Some "printed" heavy and other very <BR>light, changing the colors quite a bit.<BR>It was not like the automated stuff today.<BR>Many times the Red Primer was printed<BR>with the pattern. That is why there are so many Red Burls and Red Straight grain woodgrains around. :-) Many times over the years the Lacquers soaked up dirt and change<BR>colors drastically some turning very yellow, turning the woodgrain greenish<BR>And others going almost black as seen in this photo. nulloldcolors.jpg <BR>I wiped This garnish down to see the real Base color...<BR>If any one has original photos of any cars I like To see them<BR>I'm starting an Archive of woodgrain photos.<BR>Take care Jdee

• 1 month later...

im getting ready to get started restoration on my 39 zephyr. can you tell me if the dash unbolts from this car in order to have it wood-grained? thanks. david