Make-up of 2002 Publications Committee

Okay, here's the scoop. We all got confused.<P>The Committee is made up of:<BR>J. Pat McCann, VP Publications<BR>3233 Ingram Branch Rd., Harrington, DE 19952<BR>Joe Gagliano, Asst. VP Regions<BR>P.O. Box 634, Zoar, Ohio 44697<BR>Joseph S. Vicini, Executive Vice President<BR>3 Robbins Nest Drive, Perrineville, NJ 08535<BR>Earl D. Beauchamp, Jr., VP Regions<BR>P.O. Box 999, Montross, VA 22520<BR>Jeanne Smith, National Headquarters<BR>501 W. Governor Rd., P.O. Box 417, Hershey, PA 17033<BR>James A. Raines, President, AACA<BR>2331 Selwyn Ave., Charlotte, NC 28207<BR>(complimentary copy)<BR> I had the people right, but the title wrong for Joe Gagliano. Suddenly, as I sat watching TV, it came to me, "hey, Joe Gagliano is MY Asst." Excuse my brain failure. Obviously I've been staying up too late at night!!<BR> Last year the Assistant VP Publications was on the Committee, but that was changed this year.<BR> I kept looking at the names and knew they were correct, but I wasn't looking at the titles. <BR> Earl Beauchamp, VP - Regions<P>[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]<P>[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]<P>[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]<p>[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]

Guest BruceW

Mr. Beauchamp,<P>Just to make sure everyone is playing from the same sheet of music....<P>Sharon Lee is NOT on the Publications Commitee now...is that correct? confused.gif" border="0 <P>And it appears that we are using the same list that we originally received from the DF on February 17?

I did not see the "original" list. Yes, my information is that Sharon Lee is not on the list. I called Joe Gagliano last night and verified that he is, as originally specified. However, his title is Assistant VP Regions. I could not reach the Prez.<BR> It took me awhile to realize what part of the puzzle wasn't right.<BR> Earl Beauchamp - VP Regions<p>[ 04-01-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]

We should inform Sharan Lee of this latest development. It sounds like she thought she should be getting issues, because she requested back copies of our newsletter when I contacted her late last month. No need to clog up her mailbox unnecessarily! <P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

I am trying to get the Rummage Box to the printer tomorrow. However, I cannot do that until we KNOW the information is correct with regard to the Publications Committee membership. I just spoke to Sharon Lee on the phone. Her computer is down. <BR>I spoke to Headquarters about this this morning and still thought my info was correct, but now I'm not sure. A letter was sent out last week to all the Editors showing the Committee as I stated. <BR>Until we can get thru to all on the phone, please just hold tight. I will try to get a rock solid answer for you tonight. Whatever the glitch is, just hold tight and I'll get to the bottom of it, or someone else will.

Well I'm back. I know what everyboby thinks except what the President thinks, and I can't reach him. I'm going away at 3 AM tomorrow, so I may not be able to make contact and get back to you until Wednesday, but as MacArthur said, "I shall return" (or somebody will). The Rummage Box Editor tells me we can hold the presses until next Monday and still go out on time, so that's what I'm doing. I'll let you know as soon as I get the absolute final word what the answer to your question is. I've tried to solve it, but I just don't feel certain enough to satisfy me.