Summer Rummage Box

Guest BruceW

This latest issue is loaded with good stuff. I used both Doug Drake and Earl Beauchamp's articles in our July issue of the Beam. Unfortunately, our printing deadline came before the electronic versions were posted, so I had to do it the old-fashioned way -- retyping it into the files. frown.gif" border="0 <P>And I did keep trying the link until it came up as Summer. smile.gif" border="0<P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Peter, Could we possibly get the Rummage Box in Adobe Acrobat reader? It would make down loads and editing easier. SalG confused.gif" border="0

Sal,<P>How would it being in Acrobat format help? You can save the entire page to disk in html format and do the same thing... can't you?<P>Peter

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Peter, Well, If you say so. I tried to print out something and it came out as three pages instead of one. SalG confused.gif" border="0

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Peter, I get the hard copy in the mail, and read it. I would like to be able to edit it or more correctly be able to reformat it to fit in the space of my newsletter. If I could edit it I could put peices in different places. SalG wink.gif" border="0

Sal,<P>You can edit it. Just select the text you want from the page on the website. Copy it, then paste it into whatever program you use to create your newsletter.<P>Know how to do that?<P>Peter