Vehicle history

Guest jg_105

jg:

Congratulations on the 37 McLaughlin Buick! I have owned my Flint made 37-41 Buick since February of 1987. At the time I knew of the 2 previous owners which took the trace back to the late 1960s. I don't know how Canada is for finding previous owners through their motor vehicle registration but in the US it is nearly impossible. Even law enforcement is not able to get old records since the individual states destroy these records over time. The best thing to do is to try to contact anyone you know who has had contact with the car. I have no record of where my 1925-25 came from the previous owner. He had it for about 11 years and said he bought it from somewhere in the Minn. or Wis. I am still trying to find a lead. I have been working thru the Buick Club The 1936-38 Buick club and the AACA library to find listings of cars registered in old shows. But my cars were not show cars and may have only shown up at local meets.

Good Luck

jg:

Congratulations on the 37 McLaughlin Buick! I have owned my Flint made 37-41 Buick since February of 1987. At the time I knew of the 2 previous owners which took the trace back to the late 1960s. I don't know how Canada is for finding previous owners through their motor vehicle registration but in the US it is nearly impossible. Even law enforcement is not able to get old records since the individual states destroy these records over time. The best thing to do is to try to contact anyone you know who has had contact with the car. I have no record of where my 1925-25 came from the previous owner. He had it for about 11 years and said he bought it from somewhere in the Minn. or Wis. I am still trying to find a lead. I have been working thru the Buick Club The 1936-38 Buick club and the AACA library to find listings of cars registered in old shows. But my cars were not show cars and may have only shown up at local meets.

Good Luck

Cool thanks