WANTED 58 Buick parts

G,Day all

I have a 58 Buick 46R that I am at the beginning of whats going to end up a restoration/rebuild and I am starting to accumulate a list of parts that I am going to need

What I am after is a list of vendors willing to ship parts to Australia (Perth) and use Paypal as payment

I am not rolling in money, so I cant buy everything all at once, but I will list what I need so far and remove the items as I get them

I am starting with the rear end, so I need the diff pinion seal and the torque ball stuff (leaking diff oil into torque tube)

As for the rest of it

Engine mounts

both transmission mounts

Engine rebuild kit (piston size unknown at this stage) 364

water pump

fuel pump

R/H exhaust manifold

windscreen/windshield

all side glass

front park/indicator assemblies

I am also going to need various stainless side moldings, but it might be best to do that with pictures

Any vendors able to supply this stuff are most welcome to contact me through here (I am on here almost daily)

Suggestions for contacts are also most welcome

I have just finished doing a1960 dodge phoenix and this buick is the next one

Cheers

Mick

you will find that places here in OZ like ( windscreens obrien, instant windscreens) can supply the front windshield & sideglass ...it would be very  costly from the US with exchange rate & shipping  ..  also things like the fuel pump etc & engine gasket kit you can get from an american parts supplier in Ballarat in Vic i think they are called ..eagle american auto parts ...20 yrs ago i purchased my eng kit from a supplier in kent town SA...you will need to google suppliers.. I have a brand new trans mount (the smaller one) i purchased 2 months ago & didnt use .. i can sell you for $65 shipped if interested...

Thanks to all so far

I have contacted all bar 1 who have contacted me

I have been contacted by one person that only joined yesterday and has only replied to wanted adds

Ian is his name and if your reading this, I dont mind buying from the UK, but, you need to give me a bit more detail on the parts you have

This is his reply, less his email address

"I am very delighted to source out your ADVERT request on the subject line as I have lots of spares to throw in the market. Let me know what you are looking to purchase and I will get back to you with what is available. What's your phone number? E-mail me on"

I am sorry if your legit Ian, but this raised red flags to me

Mick