NOS and Used Rolls-Royce Cloud & Shadow Stuff

I have a rental storage unit that I would like to clear out this year. It's heavy, bulky, and hard to ship. There is a NOS  Right Front Fender for a Silver Cloud I. And a NOS right rear door for a Cloud I long wheelbase SS saloon.

The fender is $2800; door $1200.

I have four good, complete, take-off doors from a Silver Shadow, heavy, with motors and glass. Let's say $1,000 for the set. There is a set of splash aprons for a 4 1/4  Litre Bentley, about 1937, for $2,000.

And a pair of Shadow seat tracks and some other stuff.

If you have a rusty Cloud I the fender is a good deal. It may be the only NOS one out there. If you service these cars and do bodywork I'll make you a deal on the lot or multiple pieces. Shipping will be a big PIA. You pick up and I will recognize the value. Buy a bunch and I'll make an excuse to deliver it, maybe Atlantic City in February, or just about anyplace warmer than western New York.

Need an 1890 Cutler roll top desk. I'm paying storage on one of those, as well, in another storage unit. The units cost me $120 per month, there's your leverage.

It is 2016. I am shifting focus to my other business. As much as I hate to sell cars off season, I may even sell the Packard, Park Ave convert, and Impala SS. That may be the new year talking, but who knows.

Accepting trades of airfare and accommodations in Grand Cayman first week of February or Palm Springs first week of March.

Buy through this ad and I'll share some with the AACA Library and the Buick Heritage Alliance. Beat me up on the prices too bad and I'll tell then why I can't give much.

Thanks for looking and tell your RROC friends.

Bernie

585-797-7421

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bernie,

just another year to fill with nice meatings and cars :)

I use IV Porte just because I own 2 nice 1980 STuTZ IV Porte, and of course the wonderful RR. Even a 1946 Lincoln Continental Coupe V12.

As I asked last year I do need some parts for my RR, the ackumulators, rear hight-control L/R and so on. Don´t know if I told I bought these parts from a guy in the US, he shipped only some of the parts not the accs that Iteally needed. Hope you can help me out here.

Have a nice day and keep in touch.

Michael