COMMON SCAM: If you receive a private message from a new member offering a part, make sure to thoroughly verify it. It’s your responsibility to ensure it’s not a scam. Report any suspicious users immediately. ×

1932 Buick 67 rear bumper

Guest EvanRenck

Guest EvanRenck

Our '32 Buick restoration is finally nearing its end. We are at the stage where all the little things add up, from making running boards that fit just right to finishing the wiring harness. The upholstery came out very nice, albeit a few issues with the door panels and the window frames. I'm still trying to track down a couple parts, too, If anyone has any leads on some of these parts.

A rear bumper: the original one was lost to time as my great grandfather replaced it with a piece of angle iron with a tow hitch to go hunting up in Utah)

A pair of horn trumpets

A clock for the glove compartment

1932 California plates

1932 hood ornament ( I have a 1933 hood ornament that's been rechromed if anyone wants to trade)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. Sorry for the long rambling, I'm just excited to see 2 and a half years of work almost coming together.