Any Other '38 Plymouth Owners Here?

• 5 weeks later...

My glove box latch is also broken.  I have magnets to keep it closed.  Sorry not original but it works for now.  But I appreciate seeing you folks out there with '38s.  most of the people in our town have late '50s and 60s.  Ahh, the PreWar!

• 1 year later...

Well all....I fell off the radar for a while. The ol Plymouth is still in the garage in one piece. I guess I can laugh about that versus the alternative. Life happens and Murphy's Law always seems to find me. Gonna start tearing it down soon....finally. Just need some time and money to slowly restore it. Lol

Seen a few pics of your Plymouth Greg. Man it looks great!!! Are you finished with it or how close are you?

Well I'm embarrassed to say, but I got side tracked on a couple of other jobs as well.  So things slowed up a bit on the Plymouth but back on track now. Engine is at the machine shop getting full rebuild, body is being painted now. Should be back in my garage pretty quick. Dash trim has all been replated. Dashboard, steering column & wheel have all been painted and installed. Radio has been refurbished and speaker has been re-coned. 

20160804_154113.jpg

20160701_162146.jpg

• 6 months later...