1916 BUICK BELLY PAN FASTENERS

Terry Wiegand

post-99167-0-66808800-1446769143_thumb.jI am going to make this request in the Pre-War area first and might have to end up in the Buy / Sell area.  I am looking for 4 of these Belly Pan fasteners for my '16 D-45.  They are Part # 30545 and the illustrated parts catalog identifies them as a Mud Pan Fastener.  If our early Buick friend, Tom Black, is listening in here, maybe he can help me out.  I know at one time he had the market cornered on all of the loose early Buick parts that were known and available.  So, Tom, if you can help me out here the '16 sure would appreciate it.  ANYONE ELSE please feel free to chime in here if you can possibly help also.

Thank you very much,

Terry Wiegand

Phone / Fax - (620) 665-7672

eMail - terrywiegand@prodigy.net

post-99167-0-94783400-1446768844_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update to this since the original posting.  Through Dean Tryon's newsletter I was able to not only find the clips that I was needing but a complete belly pan for the 40-Series (6-cylinder models) D models Buicks.  The Pre-War Buick enthusiasts are an absolutely wonderful bunch of guys to know, share information with, and get some much needed help and parts when it is needed.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas