Two copies of my book left

I have only two copies of my book left (The Smile That Lasted a Lifetime).  $18 plus postage.

It is the lifetime story of a guy who fell in love with old cars at a very early age and joined the hobby in his early 20's and progressed through the hobby and system until near the end of a lifetime.

It is a lot about Buicks, but other cars too.

Write me for an address.post-76364-0-38906400-1444736594_thumb.j

allcars I've put you in touch with my co-author who has about 10 copies left in softback and one hardback (you tell me you have already agreed to buy one of the two hardback copies he had.  He is not on the Forum, so anybody else who wants one of these last copies can write to me at Forever39buicks@aol.com and I'll forward your message on to him.  Same price.  Thanks to the two guys who bought my two last copies.  Earl Beauchamp

• 3 weeks later...

I have received my copy of “The Smile that Lasted a Lifetime,” and truly enjoyed reading it. Here's a mini-review:

This novelized memoir tells the story of a car-obsessed kid whose early fascination with the family 1939 Buick puts him on the road to becoming a very active participant in the collector car world. Any veteran car hobbyist will relate to the authentic experiences, characters and challenges recounted in the book—and for those who have more recently become involved in the hobby, it provides great insights into the evolution of car collecting. The numerous cars that play a part are described with pinpoint accuracy. Making it all the more compelling, the story is told in the context of an American family's multi-generational life experiences, during the period from just before World War II to the near present. Written in third-person narrative form, this is an entertaining and easy book to read.

I understand a very few copies may still available from Earl's co-author...see messages above for email address to use for inquiries as to remaining availability.

Thanks to an author who I personally consider a longtime star himself in the antique auto collecting world, whose writings I have enjoyed as early as in the early days of Old Cars Weekly in the early 1970's.  I had the honor of visiting personally with him in 1973 while on a five week vacation across the country.  On that trip of a lifetime I visited many old car friends who had previously only been pen pals.  - Earl Beauchamp, BCA #55