Nash car frame

Guest skiroulekid

Guest skiroulekid

I have a frame for a Nash automobile for sale. It has a 121" wheelbase and the wheels are 6-bolt and about 22 3/4" in diameter. It has a serial number of 356990 stamped on a tag mounted on the front crossmember. All the suspension springs are there along with the front and rear axles. It's in petty good shape and I was told that it's from about 1927. I'm told that it's worth about $500.00.  Thank you, John.  skiroulekid@yahoo.com

Guest skiroulekid

Thank you for the information, What would a fair price be for it, I was told about $500.00, is that too high or too low? I'd like to see someone make use of it instead of it being cut up for scrap. I'm in northwestern Wisconsin. Thanks again,  John

I was referencing my favorite source "The Standard Catalog of American Motors."   I don't have any idea what the frame is worth, but you could advertise it on the Nash Car Club website.  I think ads are free.  Also be sure to keep it advertised on craigslist and just ignore the spam that you will get.  If you ask more than scrap price and can afford to store it somewhere, you can probably eventually sell it to someone who needs it.  Joe

• 4 weeks later...
Guest skiroulekid

Hi,  Earlier this week someone who was interested in the Nash frame called and left a message, it was a (901)-359 number. I couldn't quite make out the last four numbers. If you read this and still want to talk, please call again.  Thank you, John