REATTA DATABASE

Barney Eaton

The Reatta database located at www.reatta.net has just been updated.

Here is the link   http://www.reatta.net/database.html

It now contains 6100 Reattas  (about 28% of the total built)

If your car is not listed please send me a message with all the info about your car (vin, colors, options, location, mileage and if you do not want your name listed let me know)

If your car is listed and the info is incomplete or incorrect,  send me a message.

If you find a Reatta on the street, for sale, or being scrapped,  please get the info and send it to me.

Just click on the picture of the red reatta and you can send the info from there.

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)

• 8 years later...

I did not have the car listed so we have no history.   I have added it to my master file. 

The Reatta database..... Tom Jenkins that has been hosting the database for at least 20 years ask if someone else could 

take it over....  March Barker volunteered last fall and so far has not made it available online.  I will get an update 

If you find a Reatta and want information contact me and I will give you what I have.    Sometime it might take a while if I am not home

I cannot access the files, but I can respond and tell you when I expect to be home.   Please continue to send me information on 

Reattas you find and they may not be in the database.

• Like 3