Suggestion between Hudson or Pierce Arrow

Guest mirko1974

Guest mirko1974

Bernie,

I like this car and I want it...

The problem is that I am new on this cars and I don't want to waste money...

I think that it is good and in needs of some attentions, but maybe an expertise check from other forumers can be helpy for me...

This is the reason for my request....

:)

Bernie,

I like this car and I want it...

The problem is that I am new on this cars and I don't want to waste money...

I think that it is good and in needs of some attentions, but maybe an expertise check from other forumers can be helpy for me...

This is the reason for my request....

:)

I lost site of that basic thought; not wanting to waste money and guidance. It made me think of going to a higher level of authority than the forum:

My Mother would have said "Oh, that's fine, if you like it. Do you have enough?" and she would have reached for her purse.

I wouldn't have asked my Father at all, but the first time he saw it he would point out all the really nice things about it.

Yes, buying an old car is a waste of money.

Opinions from other car guys is never the same as pulling into Mom and Dad's driveway the first time. That's where it counts. Both of mine being gone doesn't stop me from asking myself "What would Dad have thought of this?" In cars and many other situations.

And really listen to all the words in Edith Piaf's song.

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)

Guest bkazmer

The Pierce would eventually benefit from 2 more wheels - sidemounted spares were normally on rims by this time, especially in a luxury car.  Very attractive car