Early Chrysler Steel Disc Wheels

I'm interested in tracking down some steel Disc wheels for my '25 Chrysler speedster. Judging by the lack of info on the internet I'm guessing they are like rocking horse dung.

The only two mentions of the them I can find is the pictures of the 1924 prototype phaeton and an article on "Old Car Weekly" about a 1927 model 60.  

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/collector-cars/pre-war-classics/car-of-the-week-1927-chrysler-five-passenger-coach

Any info (size, make, possible leads, whether they exists, etc) would be greatly appreciated 

post-138548-0-14812800-1433630914_thumb.

Didn't we have this discussion a couple of years ago? We have disk wheels. What are the specs that you are after? Good to see you around again. When you come out to Ca, we have a customer the is a judge at the  show in Oshkosh Wisconsin and he is restoring a 1930s 2 winger plane. I'll take you to his place in Groveland Ca if you make it out this way.

Dave

Didn't we have this discussion a couple of years ago? We have disk wheels. What are the specs that you are after? Good to see you around again. When you come out to Ca, we have a customer the is a judge at the  show in Oshkosh Wisconsin and he is restoring a 1930s 2 winger plane. I'll take you to his place in Groveland Ca if you make it out this way.

Dave

I think you're mistaking me for another tall and handsome Chrysler fan. But if you're paying, I'm keen for a trip to the states and to have a look at the plane :lol:  :lol: . What make is it? I also have planes though mine are of the radio controlled kind. 

I'm interested 20" wheels like the pic above. I'd be interested in learning what models and years they were options for as all the info I can find is they an option for 60s after august 1927. can you send a picture of the wheels you have?