Car Covers

Guest exbcmc

Guest exbcmc

I've gone through a few car covers in my day. From $500 custom jobs, (that disappeared) to the $80 Pep Boys specials, that may last one year in the sun. I just purchased one for $170 from a place called the Cover-Store.

I found them by ordering patio furniture covers and bbq covers. You name it, they have a cover for it. Even covers for hose bibs in the freezing winter.

This cover is awesome. High quality, an underneath strap to keep it from blowing away. An adapter kit came w/it in case you have a radio antenna. My only complaint is my truck has the LARGE camper/trailer mirrors. You cannot take into consideration their size, so it is tight, but it fits....even the $500 cover did not take the mirrors into consideration.

So if any of you are looking for a great cover for a great price, The cover store. (no I do not work for them!)

Guest AlCapone

I buy Covercraft and they will sew in mirror pockets at no additional charge. Not cheap but exceptional quality. They will also send additional free material in case you want a hood ornament picket of you add mirrors at a later date. It also comes with a to rage bag. Wayne

Guest TimothyTello

I own my first car 5 years ago, and I have purchased Car cover from CustomCarcovers which is good in all aspects, the fabrics is good etc and I am very happy what i have purchased at that time.

I have a nice pneumatic draftsman's chair next to my work bench where I just sit and enjoy looking at my cars. And a folding arm chair that I put next to the overhead door.

It sure would be a crumby view if the cars were covered.

Bernie

Guest exbcmc
I have a nice pneumatic draftsman's chair next to my work bench where I just sit and enjoy looking at my cars. And a folding arm chair that I put next to the overhead door.

It sure would be a crumby view if the cars were covered.

Bernie

I agree, but this veh is outside.....