Earl returns

Guest 54fins

Guest 54fins

The 54 4 door sedan Earl wants to go cruising, so its back over for a few touch ups. Hmm, looks like a cruising friend. It runs like a top but just has 2 issues- suspension and a title. Suspension is easy, we are adding on coil overs in the back and the beefed up sway bar for the front. Interior needs a lot of love but it looks good on the outside.

My friend needs a title. Anyone have a 54 vin tag and title that needs a home? I want to talk him into driving to the nationals.

post-74392-143143022674_thumb.jpg

Guest 54fins

we popped in the beefed up front sway bar and are adding rear coil over shocks in the back. Then I loaned my 4 barrel for the Skylark engine. The 264 comes alive with the 4 barrel and it's a pretty decent cruiser. Hmm, better to loan the parts then store them I suppose. He has 3 kids so the 4 door is pretty handy and the sedan will make a nice compliment at car shows. I believe we have the first show of the season in Golden next week, I have a drive in movie speaker stand and I'll put it between the sedan and the Skylark for a 50's drive in theme