'51 Roadmaster - air cleaner / wiring

Eric W

Want to buy the oil bowl for the air cleaner + the bolt/nut that holds it to the silencer. Near as I can tell, this would be the same part for '49 '50 '51 70-series. So if you've got an assembly where the silencer part is all smashed, I could use the other part. Funny enough, on my car the filter element is actually still in there.

Wiring - my car was victim of theft of all copper wiring forward of the firewall. Would like to find a set of this to use for pattern. Per one of the threads on here, I'd try to re-use the wire end terminals, but replace the wire itself. Would be good if this included labels, maybe photos & was disassembled back to the fuse block. I did buy new battery ground strap & positive lead to starter.

Also need a couple more things - a window up-stop from a 2-door (left door). Having trouble finding this in the parts book, but I believe it might be common to any 2-door model. This is the metal strip that holds the "fuzzy" for the inside of the roll-up glass, and it also has a couple of blocks for the up-stop screws. This is under the sheet metal upper door trim, and screws directly to the top of the inner door structure.

Super long-shot request - a power-adjusting seat from a 2-door. May be common across '50-'53, also Cadillac - not exactly sure. Might just go with later model here to have electric adjustment & center arm rest & have it upholstered to match... (or use a correct vintage non-power seat & put it on a power adjusting base...)