NEW EDITOR/PUBLISHER FOR BUGLE?

Guest COMPACTBC

Guest COMPACTBC

Have any BCA members read the RESONATOR column in the August Bugle? I wonder if any other members feel as I do about the way the BCA Board of Directors handled this situation. Was it in the best interest of our club? WHO IS WATCHING THE STORE??? <P>------------------<BR>

Supposedly the board is watching out for us and the club. After all they are our elected officals. BUT they seem to be out of control (?) to me, making decisions that are in THEIR best interest.<BR>I am not normally political but after what has happened the past 2 years with the current crop of board members, I am going to become so. My goal is to replace the whlo board with people who will work for the members and not for some personal gain. We have been spending more then we take in and that is unacceptable. <BR>They say only 10 % voted for board members this past election. If this is true, then we deserve what we got. If we can get the other 90 % of the members awake, caring and voting maybe then the club can go back to what it needs and used to be.

THE NEW PRESIDENT IS A MUTI-MILLIONAIRE, MAYBE HE CAN HELP THE CLUB OUT!!!!!!!<BR>AFTER ALL WHEN THE NATIONALS WHERE HELD IN COLUMBAS ALL 400 OF HIS CARS WON!!!!!!<BR>I'D SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!!!! WE SHOULD START A NEW CLUB OR GET RID OF EVERYONE AND START CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD MAN

You have heard the saying that Rome wasn't built in a day? Well, the Club didn't get to where it was overnight and to get it back on track will take some time. The Board (and me personally) are committed to putting the club back on sound financial footing and bringing the Fun back. I want the Buick Club to be here in 20 years so my children can enjoy it just like I have.<P>Yes we have a new Editor. I would suggest we give Baker a chance. The have tremendous credentials and they need to be given the oppotunity to show us what they can do.<P>Tell me what you think when we have a few issues under our belt!<P>Jeffrey Brashares

Hello, I have no idea if I am a member yet. I haven't heard anything yet. Anyway, I don't et the bugal, but I agree that you need to get the other members more involved. If you have only 10% voting, you may need to revamp things to encourage the others to come out, just like the political elections. I will vote when I become a member, but I have to be OKed first.<P>Jerry

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Dear Sad Man,<P> How much money the President has or doesn't have is not the issue here. If he is a wealthy man, I'm sure he did not make his fortune based on bad decisions.<BR> I am hoping that Jeff's good business sense and orginizational skills will help guide us out of these problems the club has.<P>Scott<BR>