wooden steering wheel rim replacements

I've seen and saved the posting of the name of someone that makes replacement wooden steering wheel rim. I've even picked up a business card at a swap meet in OK last year, telling myself I will need this. It's just I can't refind where I've saved this information. I know it will show up after I NO LONGER NEED IT. I've checked the classified of all my magazines but no luck. So any leads? It's just my 25 Buick Standard looks kind of funny with just the four legs of the middle spider to steer with.

Look in your wallet under your drivers license. That is where most of my "missing" cards turn up. You might want to check to see when that puppy expires also since I drove around for 6 months on my old one after it had expired. I always said I was the poster boy for altheimers! (I can't spell either) rolleyes.gif" border="0

Nope I checked my wallet. Well that was one place I've lost thing before. I also checked the clip where I keep the gas reciepts on the sun visor of the truck. No luck. Dang if I could just remember where I put that winning lottery tickets. I'm sure it's with it.