90 reatta driver side wire splice

C.Ortiz

when I took apart the driver seat I notice at all the orange wires were not together, I tried hooking them up and couldn't find which one went to which. Does someone have a photo of a 90, or do all the orange wires connect together. I only hooked up a few wires so I can have my power locks and trunk lock also it's draining the battery. I had to undo 2wires because it was keeping the dome light on overnight even though the doors were shut close. If anybody knows how to wire them please let me know and send a picture

I believe all orange wires that are loose should be spliced together. Have you looked at this tutorial? Wire Splice Repair

The orange wires are hot all the time so be sure you have the battery unhooked when you work on them. If the lights stay on when you connect the orange wires you probably have a problem with the door switches or the wires going to them telling the BCM the doors are open.

I'm concerned by the terms 'loose' and 'not together'. Do you mean they're not connected to anything? They're a number of splices under the seat/carpet; are these wire ends near a splice? These splices often corrode from water intrusion and the electrical connection fails, but usually the wires are still wrapped together giving the illusion of connectivity, but not the case.

the orange wires were not connected separated and I couldn't tell which wire went to which, once I connected all the orange wires together I got my power locks trunk and courtesy lights back on, but even when I close the door they won't shut off I'm guessing I hooked it up wrong