Ridgefield / Redding Pre 1943 Meet

1937hd45

For everyone interested in pre 1943 vehicles, the Fairfield County Region of HCCA-AACA will host its 51st Annual Fall Meet at The Redding, Connecticut Historical Society, Lonetown Farm & Museum, Saturday September 7, 2002. From 1961-1994 the meet was held in Ridgefield, Connecticut and had 250 pre 1943 vehicles all UNMODIFIED. There will be a flea market, and the BEST food tent to be found at any vintage car event. Registration information Richard King (203)866-5551, flea market Ralph DeAngelis (203)322-5279<p>[ 08-11-2002: Message edited by: 1937hd45 ]

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

The show in Ridgefield was great! Lots of pre WWII cars, a nice setting and good shuttle bus service to get people around this small town and the remote parking. I have not been back since it moved. I remember going one year with my parents and my father, who likes Jazz, spent a lot of time by the stage checking out the music and Bob Lasbergoto (?) from the local Jazz radio station. <BR>Could you supply some directions? I will be coming from Long Island and can get to I 95.<p>[ 08-12-2002: Message edited by: SalG ]

Sal, Glad you enjoyed the Ridgefield Meet, the new location is great. If you are on I95 take exit 15 (Route 7 NORTH) this is a two lane connector, follow it to the end,right then left on to the old Route 7 NORTH. Turn right onto Route 107 in Brachville, and follow the signs along Route 107 to the 51st Annual Meet in Redding, Ct. Drive time from I95 is about a half hour.