Rockne 75 taillight

Thoffs

Brad,

I am not sure if it's the same as our Naco's, I talked to the fellow on the phone and then I tried to find a picture of a 32 Model 55 taillight. The reason I'm trying to find one for him is that he has a Delco Remy 3position starting coil that he will trade me if I can find him a NOS taillight. If you can help me I sure would appreciate it. I posted to both Studebaker Forum's. Tim

Guest 32mod55

The '32 model 55 tail light is stamped COBRO (Corcoran Brown) and is unique to the model 55. I just sold one on ebay and I sold a really badly cracked one in a lot of parts to another collector. They are hard to find. They're chrome and measure about 4 1/2" diameter. I have some pictures if someone is still trying to ID one. PM me 32mod55@peak.org if you need to see some pics. Sorry, I don't have any more.

Please post a picture!!

Someone may recognize one in that junk box they have.

I no longer have any like that but I have the NACO kind like usedon some Rockne models and "M" and "R" series trucks as well as 1937-39 CE.

I am looking for 1937 sedan tail lights , left and right including the pot metal bases.

Willing to trade rare parts for these or a lot of hard cash.

Robert Kapteyn

studebaker@mac.com

815 722 7262