Old Coils for sale

I have a hundred old coils for cars in the late teens to early '20's. These are made by Wells Mfg, Fondu Lac, WI. Some are 6 & 12V Atwater Kent replacements, Studebaker coils that are Wagner replacements 22-24, and many I cannot ID. If you need an old coil, I may have one that works, but may not be exact. The old Remy's are gettin' hard to find. dan<BR>dmarx@voyager.net shocked.gif" border="0

Mike: I need two Delco-Remy 928C's for my car, but I know friends who need them also. We are trying to do a correct restoration, and the 928C is the original coil. If you have any, please advise. Thanks, Tim.

Question: Is the needed coil a 928C or a 528C, I don't see a Delco 928C listed for that time period in my Original equipment book. What am I missing? <BR>dan confused.gif" border="0

If you can find a Delco Remy 526B, that is the Original equipment replacement for the 528B. I have this listed in a 1936 Original Equipment book. Perhaps a list member has two of them NOS for sale.<P>Dan grin.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Sorry, Don't have any old Remy's. I do have a friend with some resistors, he wants $25.00!!!!! for each. Contact with the numbers, and I will send you a pix in a few days of the resistors. The coils I have are NORS Wells Mfg coils, and some others I cannot ID. None are the old Delco or Remy.<BR>dmarx@voyager.net frown.gif" border="0