Tours at the 2014 National meet..........

Guest HessLakeGuy

Guest HessLakeGuy

Has anyone signed up for any of the tours for next years meet?

I know nothing about the State or the distance from the host hotel to these places, but if we can drive there instead of going in a bus I would prefer that. Plus, when you drive yourself you have more flexibility.

Thank you very, very much.

Tom

The Evergreen Air and Space museum is about 20 miles SW of the hotel. Their web site says admission is $20 for adults ($19 for seniors) There is also a reference to FREE tickets but could not find them....I got in a electronic loop. We were there a few years back and found a Columbia clothing outlet that I want to visit, I am a fan of Columbia shorts.

My wife has a travel plan that has us going to Denver, Billings, Butte, Spokane, Seattle, then Portland.... on the way back we are meeting her sister in Napa, then to Kingman, Flagstaff, visits friends in Sedona, Albuquerque, and finally home. Turns out the Corvair national meet is the same week in Tacoma, might get one day in there.

Guest HessLakeGuy

Thanks for the comments.

This is our first and last chance to see the area. We have never been to Oregon.

I guess we will just have to build extra time in for some visits and wing it. That can be fun. We are going south toward PHX after the meet to see the kids, then home.

Our 45th high school reunion is August 16th, so we have to be back before that.

Tom