Oil pressure and temp sensor replacements

Beltfed

I'm interested in replacing the oil pressure sender into a more modern type than the "King-Seeley" type. I have already done this on the fuel sender and had good results. Has someone already done this and have a modern part number? It is easy for me to get the resistance values for making the changeover. The problem is at the parts store when you have the pressure/resistance curves and ask them to match it to a p/n. They just roll their eyes and say "make, model, and year and I'll look it up".

Same goes for the temperature sender. Thanks.

I'm interested in replacing the oil pressure sender into a more modern type than the "King-Seeley" type. I have already done this on the fuel sender and had good results. Has someone already done this and have a modern part number? It is easy for me to get the resistance values for making the changeover. The problem is at the parts store when you have the pressure/resistance curves and ask them to match it to a p/n. They just roll their eyes and say "make, model, and year and I'll look it up".

Same goes for the temperature sender. Thanks.

The current computerized catalogs don't contain that info, so why are you surprised? Some of the older paper catalogs may have technical data in the back of the book. Some of the better factory service manuals also have this data for the specific models covered by that manual.