Please help me identify this automobile!!

A good friend of mine is a foreman on a very large ranch in West Texas..<P>Frequently we ride 4-wheel ATV's on the ranch, kill varmints etc...<P>Anyway, we discovered an old car in a dry creekbed, barely accessible by ATV, at an altitude of about 6,000 feet on the side of a mountain..<P>We were barely able to negotiate this rugged terrain with 4-wheel ATV's, and are very perplexed as to how this vehicle arrived at it's current location. We can't imagine even a JEEP negotiating the terrain that this car is in.<P>We spoke with the 80-year old ranch owner, and he had no knowledge of the car on his ranch either..<P>It's a big mystery to us...<P>Can any of you help?<P>Do you recognize the design of this car?<P>It has a very small gas tank, located under where the drivers seat would be, no evidence of hydraulic lines etc, a toolbox of some sort mounted on the diamond deck running boards...<P> fd7ad89b.jpg <P>fd7ad818.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p8133ab216fd2524c7caea6630b6fc34a/fd7ad818.jpg</A>

Just a wild guess but I have a 1927 International 6 speed truck that has fenders and a gas tank just like that. Do you have any other pictures? I could be wrong so if anyone else has a good guess please give it a shot.<P>Bob