Looking for Saxon Parts

BrushGuy

Moving along with the restoration of my 1915.

I am wondering if anyone has any Front and Rear Spring Frame clips they might consider selling. If they had the proper nuts that would be a plus. The clips are shown on page 61 of the Saxon Roadster Parts and Price List, being parts number 9101/4-R, 9101/2-R and 911-R.

I am also looking for other Saxon parts: Radiator Cap,Headlights, Headlight bar, good fenders, hood, and a good Saxon wooden wheel.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John Guy

Ph: 832-244-2101

Edited by BrushGuy (see edit history)

I don't have my parts book with me. Do you need the whole spring assembly? I have a couple of those. I have the fenders pictured in an earlier post, all here in Florida. I have several Saxon wheels and several steering columns available, but I won't be able to get to them until I return to Maine in May. The wooden steering wheels are available, I believe, from Model T catalogues. I think they're the right size. I have several radiators, also up in Maine. I'll look around for headlights, but most of them are also in Maine. You've been awfully patient with this project John. What's a half year? If you're interested in the fenders and the springs, let me know.

Alex

Hi Alex.

I am interested in the fenders. And May isn't to far away. I have a radiator I think will work but if not would be interested in one, as well as a wheel. I am going to send off the ones I have and have new spokes put in. I have attached a photo showing the Spring Frame clips I need.post-39025-143142260255_thumb.jpgThanks for your help. I am hoping to finish this thing up for July 4th next year.

Hi Alex.

I am interested in the fenders. And May isn't to far away. I have a radiator I think will work but if not would be interested in one, as well as a wheel. I am going to send off the ones I have and have new spokes put in. I have attached a photo showing the Spring Frame clips I need.[ATTACH=CONFIG]221332[/ATTACH]Thanks for your help. I am hoping to finish this thing up for July 4th next year.

I'll see what I've got and take some photos. There's a chance that I might be driving to Houston in February. Otherwise I'll look into how I can ship these fenders to you.

• 2 months later...