1947 Plymouth

Generally you will find mechanical parts easy to find for your car. The trim parts will be tougher to get. You will want to check out the <a href="http://www.p15-d24.com/">P15-D24 Web Site</a>.<P>You may also want to look into joining the <a href="http://classicar.com/clubs/plymouth/home.htm">Plymouth Owners Club</a> (POC). There are a number of vendors that advertise in the <span style="font-style: italic">Plymouth Bulletin</span> that may be of interest.<P>Finally, join a region or chapter of the AACA and the POC to get to know the people in your area interested in these same cars. You will find them to be a great source of information, parts, and support. (For both the AACA and the POC you must be a member of the national club to join the local regions and chapters. This is not a hardship as the magazines for both clubs are far more valuable than the membership fees.)

What parts are you looking for? Most mechanical parts can be obtained at your local NAPA store. Hemming's is a great tool for finding parts for these cars. e-Bay has auctions on P-15 parts. Sheet metal is getting a little difficult to find, however there is a lot out there. You have to be in the right place at the right time.<BR>Try Neil Riddle 206-285-6534 (day). He is in Washington State. <BR>you didn't say, what series & body style are you working on? I have a 46 2-door sedan. Special Deluxe. <P> grin.gif" border="0

What parts are you looking for? Most mechanical parts can be obtained at your local NAPA store. Hemming's is a great tool for finding parts for these cars. e-Bay has auctions on P-15 parts. Sheet metal is getting a little difficult to find, however there is a lot out there. You have to be in the right place at the right time.<BR>Try Neil Riddle 206-285-6534 (day). He is in Washington State. <BR>you didn't say, what series & body style are you working on? I have a 46 2-door sedan. Special Deluxe. <P> grin.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 47 plymouth,not restored but has all of chrome, glass, and it runs. The seats are the worst of it and it has one small dent in the rear back quarter panel. If interested e-mail me @ mjtjm@ncfcomm.com