My 63, first day back from mechanic shop

Guest Pearville

Guest Steeleco

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, Please take pictures of before and after of some of the jobs you do. It's great to look back especially if you are doing some body work yourself. I for one would like to see photos. Thanks!

Guest Pearville
Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, Please take pictures of before and after of some of the jobs you do. It's great to look back especially if you are doing some body work yourself. I for one would like to see photos. Thanks!

Will do.

Guest Pearville

Here is before and after today. Worked on the left side taillight opening which is the worst side. Right is already roughed in. The left was almost gone so after grinding out the rusted areas and using my dremel with a pointed grinding wheel to get down in the cavities, I treated the area with rust inhibitor and formed 18 gauge metal to re create the opening with the lip to hold the taillight. This is of course only roughed in and will be worked down smooth. Obviously not professional work but its solid and hopefully will look fine when finished. Mike, Redneck Restoration.

post-94474-143142183652_thumb.jpg

post-94474-14314218368_thumb.jpg