Doors, Hoods, Trunk Lids and Grilles

80 2-Dr Doors, 53 4-Dr Doors, 26 Hoods, 30 Trunk Lids, 27 Grilles. Years: Mid '30s to early '50s. Mixed GM and Chrysler product. A few independents. A little bit of commercial. Mostly used, some new. One price takes all; no 'cherry picking'. Inside storage. Located near Port Huron, Michigan. Talk to me.:)

Guest bofusmosby

I could use the long center grill piece for my 37 Pontiac, but I would have no use for anything else, or even a place to keep the stuff.

Guest bofusmosby

This would be the front/center grill piece, not the one going down the center of the hood. There were a total of 4 small grill pieces on the left, and four on the right. This would be the long center piece in the very front. The 6 and 8 used the same piece. Now, if it were the piece that ran on top of the hood, you're correct, the engine size made all the difference in the length.

If there is a nice deck lid for a 1940 Buick Series 50/70 Super/Roadmaster Coupe/Convertible, please let your lot buyer know I'm looking for same. Would also be interested in an excellent hood for '40 Series 70 Roadmaster. Could pick up at the Michigan location.

Thanks!