Wanted- Spark plug cover for '23 Buick six

Anybody happen to have an extra spark plug cover for a 1923 Buick six cylinder engine? I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I'm also looking for a 1920's model of a Gabriel snubber that could be used for casting to make new ones. There seems to be a lot of old cars that never got shocks that could use them if someone would start making them. I don't imagine I'd have to worry about patents!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ch23buick:<BR><B>Anybody happen to have an extra spark plug cover for a 1923 Buick six cylinder engine? I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I'm also looking for a 1920's model of a Gabriel snubber that could be used for casting to make new ones. There seems to be a lot of old cars that never got shocks that could use them if someone would start making them. I don't imagine I'd have to worry about patents!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ch23buick:<BR><B>Anybody happen to have an extra spark plug cover for a 1923 Buick six cylinder engine? I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I'm also looking for a 1920's model of a Gabriel snubber that could be used for casting to make new ones. There seems to be a lot of old cars that never got shocks that could use them if someone would start making them. I don't imagine I'd have to worry about patents!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> I have an extra sparkplug cover and several Gabriel snubbers. I am restoring a <BR>22 Buick Sport Touring 6-55 and have many extra parts. jbbuick22 <BR>

Wow! I never expected to get a response! Is your 22 buick your first project? I'll send you an email about the extra spark plug cover and the snubbers.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jbbuick22:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ch23buick:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold">Anybody happen to have an extra spark plug cover for a 1923 Buick six cylinder engine? I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I'm also looking for a 1920's model of a Gabriel snubber that could be used for casting to make new ones. There seems to be a lot of old cars that never got shocks that could use them if someone would start making them. I don't imagine I'd have to worry about patents!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> I have an extra sparkplug cover and several Gabriel snubbers. I am restoring a <BR>22 Buick Sport Touring 6-55 and have many extra parts. jbbuick22 </span></div></div><P><P>------------------<BR>Craig H<BR>BCA #37372