Yardley's Buick Riviera Restoration Website?

Guest dvbenner

Guest Steeleco

Please excuse me if I'm wrong but my computer thinks there is a virus on the "21st century riviera" web site link.

Guest dvbenner
When I try to get on their Website at www.1badriv.com my computer goes crazy and locks up.

Do any of you know about this site and how to get it touch with them?

Darrell dvbenner@yahoo.com

When I try that I get the same result.

I get a note that the Website is trying to install something called ActiveX control and then goes crazy.

To bad a s it sounds like an interesting website,oh well........

Guest Steeleco

Ok, so I was using an old computer that I recently reloaded the operating system on and probably don't have ActiveX on it. I think most computers "should have" ActiveX loaded on them and then the website will probably work correctly. "I Think That's how it goes" I'm not really an IT guy. But ActiveX is always scary for me. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just went there with my wifes computer that we really have set up properly and the site seems to have all kinds of security issues. Just telling what I see!!!!!

Edited by Steeleco (see edit history)

Guest Gseago

I didn't have any trouble on either site. You don't have to install ActiveX, whenever it ask if I want to install I just hit know. Comcast nor Norton detected any viruses and both are current and up to date.

Guest dvbenner

I have Comcast and Norton and when I hit (know?) No it didn't do anything and then I have to re-boot my computer so I guess I'll never know what 1badriv is.....

Guys activeX is not a virus. IF your computer doesn't already have it installed it probably needs it for this website. I've loaded the webpage with NO problems. Your security level is just set too high warning you of every possible thing...No worries on the site though.