326 Packard Door Hinge

Guest vintage honeycomb

Guest vintage honeycomb

Hello, can anyone help me with a left hand lower door hinge for my Packard 1926 326 phaeton/tourer. That is the drivers side in the US and passenger side in Australia.

The hinge I require is the lower, longer of the 2 hinges. The number stamped into the hinge, (which has a hole drilled through the number) is I think 104F and has 3 countersunk holes in each side.

Thank you

Greg in Brisbane, Australia

I have 4 door hinges for a '29 Packard. Don't know if they are the same. I will take a picture of them later and post. Regards, John

Guest vintage honeycomb
I have 4 door hinges for a '29 Packard. Don't know if they are the same. I will take a picture of them later and post. Regards, John

Thank you John, I await your photos. Greg

greg, here are the pictures. Sorry, I have less than I thought. I have one long hinge, the rest are short. If you can use them, send whatever you think is fair. I have no clue how much to ship to Australia.

post-32213-143141931835_thumb.jpg

Guest vintage honeycomb

Thank you for your photos John, the hinge I have is a lot longer and very different to your photo. If there is anybody else with any hinge which could be useful and you need a photograph please let me know. My 326 has Packard body plate on the floor of the rear compartment, so I am assuming this is a standard hinge Packard may have used. Christine and I are away for a week but will continue checking posts.

Thank you for your help, Greg.