Automobile Quarterly

GeneMenne

Hello. I have been trying to contact Automobile Quarterly by phone (left a voice mail) and email numerous times with no response. Does any one know if they are still in business? If they are, how do I contact them? Thank you. Gene Menne

Hello. I have been trying to contact Automobile Quarterly by phone (left a voice mail) and email numerous times with no response. Does any one know if they are still in business? If they are, how do I contact them? Thank you. Gene Menne

www.autoquarterly.com Telephone 1-812-948-auto email info@autoquarterly.com Mail: Automobile Heritage Publishing and Communications, LLC. 800 East 8th Street, New Albany, Indiana 47150 Any of these should work. If they're out of business it's happened in the last few weeks. I should know shortly as the next issue is coming due.

Thanks. The last issue I received was Volume 52 #1 which arrived 11/30/2012 (and that was over 6 months after I received the prior Volume 51 #4). The phone no. and email address are the ones I've been using. Gene Menne

Guest Mochet

I heard they had (perhaps) stopped publishing, that their average subscriber was 70 years old, etc. Here is a link. I hope not, as I have a subscription. Anyone know more?

Phil

I have a subscription and find that delivery is extremely spotty. I haven't received an issue in months. I wonder if, in fact, they're still in business. It must be extremely costly to publish these books nowadays. By the way, I'm 75. I've been reading Automobile Quarterly on and off since it was started.

Rog

• 2 weeks later...

Would be sad to see it go, as this magazine has had some great issues over the years...and is a wonderful source of information....

How do they have any idea what the average subsciber's age might be? I've subscribed to it for 35+ years and never been asked my age....sounds like one of those made up statistics, like 59% of such things are....