1928-29 Cadillac Parts For Sale. Also Factory Film Strips from 1928-33 For Sale

Hi Guys, I have several items on eBay now. Everything I sell on eBay starts at only $9.99 and NO-RESERVE. A REAL Auction!!! I use to have a 1928 Cadillac Town Sedan. I have since sold that car a few years ago. These are some left over parts and literature. Some of the items I have group together and you get all the parts for one money. I have a rare Cadillac Accessory door post hinge mirror that ends tonight. I also have one film strip that was sent out to the Cadillac LaSalle dealers on eBay now that shows how to set up your brakes. GREAT Info. I also have many more of these film strips on different subjects about 28-33 Cad-LaS. Whoever buys the one film strip on eBay now ,I will offer that winner first right of refusal on the other ones. I will be listing more Cad-LaS items over the next few weeks. Keep checking on my stuff on eBay. My sellers moniker is: fej25

Below is a linik to what I have on eBay now: THANKS!!!! Jimmy

items in Classic Car Parts and Accessories store on eBay!<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->