Road wheel Q

cool57

They'll fit, but they won't look right (in my opinion.) The wheels for the 71 - 78 cars have a different profile than those for the 65 - 70 cars. They all have the 5 on 5" bolt circle and are 6" wide. IMHO, these wheels also seem pretty high priced compared to others I've seen. To mount a wheel on a 63 or 64, you'll have to remove the register ring from the inside of certains wheels. The 63 / 64 hub has a larger diameter than the diameter of the register ring.

Guest brivi65
eBay seller says these will fit first gen. Mine is 63, even after reading the wheel tech tips on the ROA website I am still not sure, (call me dumb, it won't be the first time). Any definitive answers? Thanks to all the dedicated Riv gurus!

Hey cool57, mine are from a 71 Riviera, I did have to use some Mister Gasket spacers front and back, the fronts would knock the wheel weights off and the back tires rubbed on the exhaust, but got the spacers at AutoZone and no problems now, those look to be in great shape, mine were $400 for all 5 at Turkey Rod Run in Daytona and my chrome is not the best and one is bent (spare). Brian

post-90681-143141773563_thumb.jpg

Edited by brivi65 (see edit history)