How to get the fan off?

Beltfed

Ok, now that the water pumps have been removed and shipped for rebuild. I want to remove the radiator for testing/cleaning and if necessary, replacement. The books say to remove fan, that's all, remove fan. How in the heck does one do that. I see three maybe four 1/2" bolt heads facing the block, and other than that I can't figure out how the fan comes off. Are these bolts the 'key'? Thanks again.

Sounds like the same problem I had with the water pumps. I have the modified wrench on hand plus the crows foot box end. There's an ice storm going on right now and everyone is hunkered down. Hopefully will get greasy in the morning. Thank all.

Boy, what a job! But it's off. Hints to doing this job... Take an anger management class, then take it again. Get a 1/2" offset wrench, grind down the outside till it's almost paper thin. Take the anger management class again. Get the bolt (one of three) you are going to take off in the 9:00 position (looking from the radiator). This allows you to pull up not down (much easier). Spray the fan hub with something like "Kroil". Take a big slug of 'spider bite medicine', better known as Kentucky straight bourbon, because the anger management classes didn't prepare you for this. And there you have it, if you didn't get the bolts off, at least you have a nice 'buzz'.