Parting out '57 Brougham car # 222

Restorer32

I have interest in all the air ride parts including the front control arms and rear end if unaltered. If the turbine wheels are around somewhere, I would like them also. To bad about that car.

after looking at the photos, there might a few other things we could discuss over the phone.

Thanks

David

248 seven seven 0 six 9 three 1

Edited by David King
added content (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, had a deal to sell this parts car intact but Mr Green never showed so it's available again either whole or parts. $10k for all or what parts do you need? I will be contacting all those who showed interest in parts previously. Air suspension appears intact. Car is numbers matching. We do have a title. This car had a high speed encounter with a tree or other immovable object years ago but the basic block was not damaged. If someone is interested in the entire body we can do the necessary metalwork and deliver it a reasonable distance at reasonable cost if needed. You just don't see '57 Brougham parts car every day. We have both the original front clip as well as a second front clip in somewhat better condition.