1941 packard 110 parts wanted

Guest ralph of rsa

Guest ralph of rsa

Hi guys.Can anyone assist me with seats or any interior parts to finish my packard?I also require a 6 volt battery.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guest bkazmer
Hi guys.Can anyone assist me with seats or any interior parts to finish my packard?I also require a 6 volt battery.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Optima 6 volt would be a good choice - doesn't look original but it's under the seat. It would help if you gave more detail on model(body style or 1900-xxxx) and parts needed. Not all body styles use the same seats. I have some vent window frames that need a new home, and probably some window garnish moldings depending on body style

Guest Foggy norm

What state are you in. What condition of part's are you looking for, you say "need to finish". NAPA sells a good 6V commercial battery.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ralph of rsa
What state are you in. What condition of part's are you looking for, you say "need to finish". NAPA sells a good 6V commercial battery.

I am in sunny South Africa.I believe i have a 1941 darrin body style ie:long grill and flying lady emblem.I have started the old girl up and believe she will run however i have been "releived" of ALL my interior unfortunately.Honestly guys,ANY help will bw much appreciated.

Guest ralph of rsa

Hi Dave,I still need both rear lights,the glass in the ornaments above both front fenders and any interior parts you may have.My son is in Minnessota and will gladly collect and send it on to me in South Africa.