1931 Cadiilac or LaSalle Accessory Options Factory sheet needed

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone happens to have a 1931 Cadillac or LaSalle Factory "Accessory Options" sheet.

I am trying to see if the 1931 Cadillac models had offered a Delco car radio as a Factory installed option, or was it only available as a dealer installed item, after the car was delivered to the dealer. The 1930 models of Cadillac and LaSalle were only available as a dealer equipment installed radio item.

Thanks Rick

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone happens to have a 1931 Cadillac or LaSalle Factory "Accessory Options" sheet.

I am trying to see if the 1931 Cadillac models had offered a Delco car radio as a Factory installed option, or was it only available as a dealer installed item, after the car was delivered to the dealer. The 1930 models of Cadillac and LaSalle were only available as a dealer equipment installed radio item.

Thanks Rick

There is an "authorized" radio listed in the 1931 Authorized Accessory brochure (also one listed in the 30 and 32). It would most likely have been dealer installed, though some of the options such as "painted frames" and "painted tire covers" appear factory done so it possibly could have been ordered on the car at build time. John Mereness

Hi John,

I have the 1930 Accessory Brochure and its price list. Do you happen to have the 1931 and 1932 Accessory Brochures and its price list, that shows the information for the Delco car radios ? And if yes, could you possibly scan and e-mail it to me ?

Thanks for your reply back and help !

Rick (electricalengineer1958@hotmail.com)