Road Draft Tube 61 or 61 Olds 215 F85. Cutlass

Guest Jossar

I am searching high and low for an original Road Draft tube to fit a 62 olds 215 V8. Need to fill the hole in the valve cover and don't want to modify for a pcv. I'm pretty sure they went to a pcv in 63 but suspect a 61 would also work. Any one have one they would be willing to part with? Are they the same as those used on the bigger Olds V8's - there's one on e-bay for a 62 394?. PM me or call Joe at 920-450-0871.Thanks Joe

Edited by Jossar
Typo's (see edit history)

I am searching high and low for an original Road Draft tube to fit a 62 olds 215 V8. Need to fill the hole in the valve cover and don't want to modify for a pcv. I'm pretty sure they went to a pcv in 63 but suspect a 61 would also work. Any one have one they would be willing to part with? Are they the same as those used on the bigger Olds V8's - there's one on e-bay for a 62 394?. PM me or call Joe at 920-450-0871.Thanks Joe

Never seen a road draft tube on a 215, just a breather. My 62 (admittedly, first sold in Calif) came with a PCV valve that was screwed into a plate under the carb.