91 Polo Green Coupe in Dallas Fort Worth Craigs List $6500

Guest BJM

1991 buick reatta

1991 Buick Reata very rare. Sunroof, clean, 79,000 original miles. New Alternator. Interior is in mint condition. Paint in mint condition. New ac compressor. Converted to 134 from 121. The price is 6500 obo or trade for Jeep wrangler. Obo Call with any questions. 8174873280

5Lc5Q35Jb3Fe3Ib3J4ca6f5444722dd3811f9.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sidney22

Ahhh, so he traded this to a used car lot (where he got it) for his Jeep that he was looking for. Owner only had this vehicle 3 months, but said he is 6' 3'' and was NOT comfortable driving it. Car lot says that the a/c works but only blows out of the defroster. They are supposed to be fixing it. Sun Roof hangs up per previous owner, and driver's window won't always roll up. Antenna (of course) is broken. I do hope to see this one mid-week though. I like it.

Sidney,

The issues you point out can be used to perhaps lower the price but ultimately they are not huge issues-except the a/c. Sun roof? I have one in my 2004 Pontiac and I use it "maybe" 3-4 times a year, wwaaaayyyy overrated. The other issues can be expected from a 21 year old car but one thing you can't replace is an extremely rare car like a 1991 Polo Green coupe. Good luck and keep us updated!

Guest Sidney22

Nothing yet. That car (green) was traded back to the little used car dealer. He's apparently working on it, and hasn't listed it for sale yet. I hope to call him tomorrow. I talked to the Chicago car, but they have it listed with less miles than it has, and can't tell me if it has any rust on it? Per the Carfax, it's NOT a 1 owner car like he's saying either. I hate driving to Chicago to get it to find out I don't want it. Chicago has snow, ice, and SALT! I used to LIVE there. My first car was totally rusted.

Edited by Sidney22 (see edit history)