Replace Hazzard Warning Switch

Guest KentWood

Guest KentWood

Reguarding the 1995 Riviera:

What is the part number for the Hazzard Warning Switch ?

Anyone have instructions for replacing it ?

Guest KentWood

Hard to believe that of the 58 people who have viewed this post to date, not one has known how to replace the Hazzard Warning Switch !

Hard to believe that of the 58 people who have viewed this post to date, not one has known how to replace the Hazzard Warning Switch !

I think from my own experience and from seeing how many of these cars appear at ROA meets and are used a lot as daily drivers, most problems like this would be taken back to a dealership to be fixed. I'm not aware of many guys who tinker with cars from the "electronics" era.

I don't think you're being ignored, I think that no one has experienced the same problem or if they have, they've not done the work themselves.

Ed

And that might explain why none of the 100 people that have viewed this post to date don't know anything ?

A lot of poeple that frequent this site read each and every post. I read you original post. I read your repost. I read Ed's response. And I read your latest rant. So I myself count for at least four of the 100 times this post was read. 100 reads does not equal 100 different individuals. Each person who reads this post could have responded "Sorry, can't help", but that is not the intent of this forum. As Ed stated above, no one who has read your posts have had any factual information to pass along. It is not that we don't know anything, we just don't know anything about this subject, so we have not posted a response with advise to solve your issue. I apologize in advance for my rant.