1929 DB clutch adjustment

stakeside

Stakeside, I see this is an old post, but I have an instruction manual for a 1929 and 1930 U series 3/4 and 1 Ton respectively. According to the instructions, the pedal stop screw is used for pedal clutch adjustment. The set screws on the shaft have no connection with free movement of the clutch pedal and are only provided for adjustment of the pedal clearance at the toe board. If you like, send me your email and I can send you some .pdfs of the clutch section. - George

Stakeside, I see this is an old post, but I have an instruction manual for a 1929 and 1930 U series 3/4 and 1 Ton respectively. According to the instructions, the pedal stop screw is used for pedal clutch adjustment. The set screws on the shaft have no connection with free movement of the clutch pedal and are only provided for adjustment of the pedal clearance at the toe board. If you like, send me your email and I can send you some .pdfs of the clutch section. - George

Thanks for infromation George. I believe our transmissions are the same.

There was in inquiry in the "Dodge Trucks" thread also last month.

If you could forward the PDF file I would appreicate it. My email is sstake@surewest.net.