Power Seat Switches '83 Riv

Guest Simons83Rivy

Guest Simons83Rivy

Hi everyone, this is Simon from Germany and I'm looking for replacement for both six way power seat switches of my amazing 1983 Buick Riviera Convertible. Are there any dealers / online shops you could recommend me (not only for the switches but in general)?

If not - I've found similar looking switches on eBay Motor, but they seem to be from a '76 - '79 Cadillac Seville. Do you think they might fit?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Simon

[attached is a picture of one of my (irreparable) switches.]

post-86240-143139135694_thumb.jpg

Simon,

Do these switches have a part number on them? I think I have some of these lying around. If you can get me a part number, I'll take a look. I'll need to know which are for the driver's side and which are for the passenger's side.

Ed

Hi everyone, this is Simon from Germany and I'm looking for replacement for both six way power seat switches of my amazing 1983 Buick Riviera Convertible. Are there any dealers / online shops you could recommend me (not only for the switches but in general)?

If not - I've found similar looking switches on eBay Motor, but they seem to be from a '76 - '79 Cadillac Seville. Do you think they might fit?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Simon

[attached is a picture of one of my (irreparable) switches.]

Simon,

Contact SteveSkyhawk on the neighboring Reatta forum. He may be able to help. Steve can also be reached at steveskyhawk@prodigy.net

Guest caprice350

That switch is the same as the one in my -89 chevy caprice i think gm use the same switch on all models in this period